Mark Boughton Photography
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Wash the strawberries and blueberries, then remove the stems from the strawberries.
- Place the strawberries, blueberries, vanilla yogurt, milk, and honey (if using) in a blender.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender for a refreshing and chilled smoothie.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if desired.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add a splash of additional milk and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses or portable containers for serving.
- To create a patriotic touch, garnish the smoothies with a few fresh blueberries and a strawberry on top.
- Serve the patriotic smoothies immediately and enjoy the vibrant colors and refreshing flavors.
- You can also refrigerate the smoothies for a short time to keep them chilled before serving.
Note: Feel free to customize the smoothies by adding other fruits such as raspberries or blackberries. You can also incorporate spinach or kale for added nutrition, or use different flavored yogurts to experiment with various tastes. Adjust the quantities of the ingredients to make more servings if needed.